Discuss a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: a monday pick me up contains adult humour

An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, "I have a dead *****." The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common."

i was up stairs making sweet love to my mrs when the door rang , my woman been her went to answer it in her dresssing gown while i decided to jump in the shower

when she answered the door my best mate steve was there and been a bit startled at my beautiful mrs . said i give you £200 quid if you undo your dressing gown and show my your gorgeous body.

after a while of humming and arrighning she undid her gown and showed him the treasured beauty that lied beneth.

true to his word he gave her the £200

whilst half way back up the stairs she shouted to me in the shower "it was only steve"

to which i replied "great did he bring that £200 back that i leant him at the last week"

i should point out steve , altough he is a plumber is not member of this site , wink wink names were changed to protect the inoccent :)

I was talking to my grandad about the recession and he pipes up with "I think it's going to be like the early 70's all over again, 3 day week and all that".
I said "tell me something I don't know".
He said "you know your nan can take my whole fist up her arse" :eek:

I heard this last Saturday and might use it for the future.

I've twin 16 year old boys and took them out with me a while back.

Next time I go I'll introduce them to the customer:

"This is Nick and Roger. Not their names but what they do on their days off."

you cant hold it against ryan giggs for having sexual relations with imogen thomas, because any woman whose name is an anagram of 'a smooth minge' surely has to be worth a dabble

I got stopped off a copper the other day for doing 32 in a 30 zone, he was a right arrogant sod and I was so angry I threw a bottle of domestos at him.............................. Got done for bleach of the police.

My dad's not very good at giving advice.

He once said, "If you go to the pub and you think you'll be home at 11, tell your wife you'll be home at 12. That way, it'll be a nice surprise when you get back early."

I tried it that night. I came home an hour early, and found my wife in bed with another man.
It was my dad,... the thick :censored:......

I tried to text my girlfriend last night to say 'sorry babe. I can't come over tonight. I have to work. I'll see you next week'

After I sent it I read it back and it said 'Susan, I don't see this relationship working. I am going to dump you in a public place next week. We won't see each other until a night out in three months when we will have some drunken sex and both feel horrible the morning after.'

I had bloody predictive text on.

My wife said she's leaving me because I act like a tramp.

I begged her not to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a monday pick me up contains adult humour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock