Discuss 2015 Labour rate survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

for those of you who completed the online survey - many thanks. We have had a lot more responses this year than in previous years, which improves the accuracy.

If you haven't completed it, please do so now - it will be closing early next week.

The survey outcomes will be published here, and in the HPM magazine

Here's the link

Hi All

for those of you who completed the online survey - many thanks. We have had a lot more responses this year than in previous years, which improves the accuracy.

If you haven't completed it, please do so now - it will be closing early next week.

The survey outcomes will be published here, and in the HPM magazine

Here's the link
Done

done no option for retirment this year???? not that it applies to me destined to die in the saddle

Very poor Ray, I was expecting the results already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2015 Labour rate survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues...
Replies
Views
R
Our 2016 "state of the trade" survey, including the benchmark labour rate statistics has now been published - see link here
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All We are in the process of gathering data for our 2014 "state of the trade" survey, in conjunction with Heating & plumbing magazine...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Hi All We are in the process of gathering data for our 2013 "state of the trade" survey, in conjunction with Heating & plumbing magazine. We...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock