Search the forum,

Discuss Sponsored thread - Williams & Co 2013 state of trade and labour rate survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

We are in the process of gathering data for our 2013 "state of the trade" survey, in conjunction with Heating & plumbing magazine.

We have run this for many years now, and publish the results in the mag and online - you can see some of last years results on this thread.

Obviously the more tradesmen and companies that participate in the survey, the more useful the survey becomes, so please take a few minutes to complete the survey and get the chance to win one of two iPad minis.

If you choose to complete the name and address data at the end (and thus enter the draw for the iPad minis) we may use your data for marketing purposes, but will never pass it on to any 3rd party, and we will never disclose your individual responses to anyone. All data is anonymised before analysis and publication.

Just for clarity, in the labour rate questions, the figure we are after is how much you/your company charge the customer, not how much you personally get paid if you happen to be an employee or contractor.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Ray

Done, can I get jelly tots x 4 stop the kids fighting ( I know the youngest is only 11days old but you ken what girls are like! )

Done and while I'm on a winning streak I thought I might as well give my details at the end. :)

Crap! Hoping it was just me filled it in. Can't see me getting the I pad with this many doing it.

I don't seem to be able to select an answer on chrome on the iPad. Is it just me?

I don't seem to be able to select an answer on chrome on the iPad. Is it just me?

Never come across anyone using Chrome on an iPad - and I don't suppose we tested that combo.

If you are still having problems Sean, next time you are in the branch at Esher, ask the guys there for the paper copy. You gotta be innit to winnit! :)

Chome is my browser of choice and syncs everything between phone, mac and iPad. I'll just trot off to the mac and fill the baby out.

Not sure what you mean.

Press the button to go to the next page. There will be a red prompt telling you you haven't filled anything in. Enter your selected answer again and it'll accept it. It worked for me anyway.

Press the button to go to the next page. There will be a red prompt telling you you haven't filled anything in. Enter your selected answer again and it'll accept it. It worked for me anyway.

But sadly not for me.

Completed Ray, regarding the iPod mini, I couldn't win a bloody good argument lol ;-)

done mine..not that i win anything though!

hope it contributes to the state of the trade????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - Williams & Co 2013 state of trade and labour rate survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock