Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm putting a new yorkshire fitting on the end of a pipe from which an old fitting has been...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m just DIYing a bathroom refurb and came across this blanked off pipe in the wall...
Replies
Views
I am repiping my whole house and changing from combi boiler to a 30kW system boiler & 250Ltr or...
Replies
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first...
Replies
Views
I have a wall mounted bathroom tap that leaks. Presumably I need a washer of sorts replaced. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to be install a shower elbow, I like the look of this one, but I think the...
Replies
Views
Moved in to bungalow recently and 1 radiator is cold. All the others get really hot when turned...
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in...
Replies
Views
Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, The metal spindal on the top of one of our radiator valves is snapped off and the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock