Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure...
Replies
Views
Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all - need to know which pipe is hot water out of my gravity fed hot water tank please - have...
Replies
Views
I have an Insinkerator 3 in 1 boiling tap that leaks where the rotating spout meets the tap...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details...
Replies
Views
This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from...
Replies
Views
How do I decipher Wilo pump numbers? As an example what is the difference between a WILO ST...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I have a Franke Planar Kitchen tap and it’s got a leak. One drop per minute. I’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout...
Replies
Views
In the house I have moved into, we have the Mira Agile single control shower. It's control...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for...
Replies
Views
I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps...
Replies
Views
I've replaced the ceramic valves on my kitchen tap, but the new valves are freer turning than...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock