Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)
Questions and plumbing advice in the DIY Plumbing Forum - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

• Question
What size coupler do I need to connect soil pipe to main drain - please see photos
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Help! I'm in a bit of a panic and need advice. Our kitchen outside drain is blocked and nothing...
Replies
Views
Noise seems to stop when softener is bypassed, not 100% certain. Noise is intermittent, a...
Replies
Views
B
I have tenants who 'bucket bathe' in the bath causing the silicone to fail every few months and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Guys, I have discovered leak from some safety outside my house and have no idea what it...
Replies
Views
I do not know how to open the cartridge place. I need to change my Kitchen Mixer Tap Dual Spout...
Replies
Views
I have just bought a new flush for my cistern as the old had broken however upon fitting, the...
Replies
Views
What size lead lock do i need for pipe the is 1” in diameter? I bought a 1” x 15mm and it was to...
Replies
Views
The Waste is slightly higher than the trap, I've been advised to use the flexi fitting but it...
Replies
Views
I have a 7 year old Mira Platinum shower, but the wireless controller has stopped talking to the...
Replies
Views
Ideal Combi bolier. When I repressurise the system to 1bar it almost immediately dumps the...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock