Discuss New flush and waste pipe issues in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just bought a new flush for my cistern as the old had broken however upon fitting, the new flush outlet is the same width as the pipe leading to the toilet and im struggling finding a way of connecting them. Can I just have someone tell me there is some sort of fitting or adapter I can get without having to buy a new flush pipe. I have no idea what I'm looking for and my partner is utterly useless. Thanks in advance.

I have attached pictures of the issue I'm facing, they aren't connected, just balanced for the sake of the photo.
I bought the Fluid master push button cistern dual flush. Supposed to be universal. It all fits nicely inside the cistern but it's the connections I'm struggling with.

Can’t see anything our end ?

Reply to New flush and waste pipe issues in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock