Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity ;)

A pig's ****** lasts for 30 minutes.

not everything you read on line is true!! However a Boar (not Croppie thats spelt Bore :) )does have a wonderful routine to go through with his corkscrew shaped *****, that locks into the sows corkscrew fanny that means they lock together and once he is aboard he just sits atop till all's done, not a lot of humping occurs, just that the lucky lass moving around seems to do the trip. And as the final encore Boar ***** is very fluid to start and to ensure it all stays in, he finishes with a nice thick Mucous wad to seal it all in and stop it dribbling down her legs, which must put a smile on his face as that wops into the old lass. The whole process can take a few minute to a rather long time depending on how good the old lad is a his job, the youngsters tend to run around getting excited rather than hopping aboard, typical of most apprentices really :)

Light can be considered as magnetic radiation and a photon ( particle)

More interestingly tea tastes much better when made in a pot

needs to brew for min of 3 minutes, Mr Twining said that a couple of days back :)

not everything you read on line is true!! However a Boar (not Croppie thats spelt Bore :) )does have a wonderful routine to go through with his corkscrew shaped *****, that locks into the sows corkscrew fanny that means they lock together and once he is aboard he just sits atop till all's done, not a lot of humping occurs, just that the lucky lass moving around seems to do the trip. And as the final encore Boar ***** is very fluid to start and to ensure it all stays in, he finishes with a nice thick Mucous wad to seal it all in and stop it dribbling down her legs, which must put a smile on his face as that wops into the old lass. The whole process can take a few minute to a rather long time depending on how good the old lad is a his job, the youngsters tend to run around getting excited rather than hopping aboard, typical of most apprentices really :)
That is some awesome and very detailed knowledge

Old man kept pigs and I went to Agricultural College as a younger person to learn farming, which immediately went into recession when I left to start farming!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrels are the only other creature known to man that has a form of "cooking" in perpetration of its food.

it is believed that they burry their nuts not for hiding but as a form of fermentation.

a dog can physically sh*t more than it eats !

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
WinstonChurchill said:
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender

Every single word of that passage from the famous speech is etymologically derived from Anglo Saxon. Except the last word. We had to borrow "surrender" from the French. [/FONT]

ww2 fact. The yanks really arent our friends..they considered bombing us out of the suez canal and Churchill had a mare trying to get them to join in. If it wasnt for the japs forcing there hand we'd be germanic (again).

I actually hate the yanks no knowledge of engineering or benefits to the planet unless it's stolen from another country.
Break them down and they really are a backward idiocy of a country

ww2 fact. The yanks really arent our friends..they considered bombing us out of the suez canal and Churchill had a mare trying to get them to join in. If it wasnt for the japs forcing there hand we'd be germanic (again).

Not strictly true. The president at the time (can't remember who) Roosevelt I think wanted to join in, but public opinion was against it. Being a foreign war hundreds of miles away. Japan was of a group that included Italy and Germany, when the japs bombed pearl harbour it was the push needed to swing American public opinion.

The Angles, the Saxons and the Jutes, three Germanic tribes, settled in the period AD 400-550. Anglo-Saxon England was divided up into seven kingdoms.

Could explain my surname coming from Germany travelling through Europe

Does point to Germanic origins

If you read books on ancient Europe Germany does play big part

As of today: if you type "coventry plumbing and heating" into google search, you'll find my website
coventry plumbing and heating and coventry boiler services
and my facebook page:
https://www.************/coventryplumbingandheating
are now both on page 1 Google SERPS for the search term entered.
I believe this to be the most pointless, pointless fact which will be entered on this thread today.

If you throw a cat out of a window it lands on its feet.If you drop a piece of bread and butter it lands butter side down.What happens if you tie a piece of bread and butter to the cats back then throw it out the window?

If you throw a cat out of a window it lands on its feet.If you drop a piece of bread and butter it lands butter side down.What happens if you tie a piece of bread and butter to the cats back then throw it out the window?

You get arrested?

As of today: if you type "coventry plumbing and heating" into google search, you'll find my website
and my facebook page:
I believe this to be the most pointless, pointless fact which will be entered on this thread today.

If you can change Vaillants that cheap you can do a few for me and I'll keep the rest of the money.

and my facebook page:
Nobody will google that phrase mate, or not as many. Tailor it to Coventry plumbers and plumber Coventry etc think about it you wouldn't put Coventry plumbing and heating if you was looking for a plumber

You send the cat into an existential and paradoxical turmoil.

It's an experiment Shrödinger considered before he shut the cat in a box proving, without doubt, it was possible for the cat to be alive, dead and every stage in between.

Electricians have never heard of Shrödinger's cat.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely everyone's familiar with this quantum mechanics experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock