Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you throw a cat out of a window it lands on its feet.if you drop a piece of bread and butter it lands butter side down.what happens if you tie a piece of bread and butter to the cats back then throw it out the window?

Trumped!

If you can change Vaillants that cheap you can do a few for me and I'll keep the rest of the money.

The offers or only there as a "test" as is the site, as it's still being updated and upgraded. In fact nothing more than a skeleton site, as I'm still trying to get my head around Googles Algo which seems to chop and change on a daily basis. I could well find coventry plumbing and heating and coventry boiler services on page 3 google serps this afternoon!
Once I've sorted out just what offers can be placed thereon, I'll sort those tags and redo all the content in order to sustain good google serps...touchwood.

Nobody will google that phrase mate, or not as many. Tailor it to Coventry plumbers and plumber Coventry etc think about it you wouldn't put Coventry plumbing and heating if you was looking for a plumber

That's the one I'm working on now; however I cannot do what's required until December, as that's when the new easy to remember phone number and contact details will be placed on the site, plus all other new links and good content, which is king etc. My hands are tied until then.

The biggest problem , I see, we all face is: yell and yellow pages and such like being given priority by googles algo. That is one big hurdle, plus the parked sites which forward link information about local plumbers and such like.

Search for Coventry plumbers:
My facebook page is SERPS 7
WEBSITE SERPS 11
Would as well being on the moon with those SERPS results.

I could attain Google page 1 SERPS for the search term Coventry plumbers within a week or so, but this woud be pointless, as I'd only be passing work on to others. December/January is the time for that SERPS search result. As the site will be totally live then.

P.S. As a little tester, I've, only now, just changed a few pieces on site and now show for the search term "Coventry plumbing" not Coventry plumber, as I do not wish to be on page 1 now.
Google page 1 for the facebook page
Google page 3 for the www.coventryplumbingandheating.co.uk

SIMPLES.

Last edited:
You send the cat into an existential and paradoxical turmoil.

It's an experiment Shrödinger considered before he shut the cat in a box proving, without doubt, it was possible for the cat to be alive, dead and every stage in between.

Electricians have never heard of Shrödinger's cat.......

Read the first line and thought we were talking about "Red Dwarf"

That's the one I'm working on now; however I cannot do what's required until December, as that's when the new easy to remember phone number and contact details will be placed on the site, plus all other new links and good content, which is king etc. My hands are tied until then.

The biggest problem , I see, we all face is: yell and yellow pages and such like being given priority by googles algo. That is one big hurdle, plus the parked sites which forward link information about local plumbers and such like.

Search for Coventry plumbers:
My facebook page is SERPS 7
WEBSITE SERPS 11
Would as well being on the moon with those SERPS results.

I could attain Google page 1 SERPS for the search term Coventry plumbers within a week or so, but this woud be pointless, as I'd only be passing work on to others. December/January is the time for that SERPS search result. As the site will be totally live then.

P.S. As a little tester, I've, only now, just changed a few pieces on site and now show for the search term "Coventry plumbing" not Coventry plumber, as I do not wish to be on page 1 now.
Google page 1 for the facebook page
Google page 3 for the www.coventryplumbingandheating.co.uk

SIMPLES.

If you're googling from the same computer every time it will give you false readings as it remembers your results etc. good luck

The word "loan" was never a verb until some years ago; it used to be only a noun.

If teleportation was possible , ie move matter around and re assemble the human body could be transfered , but all your knowledge would not , so you would end up being a fully grown adult with the brain of a new born baby !!

So they say !!!

If teleportation was possible , ie move matter around and re assemble the human body could be transfered , but all your knowledge would not , so you would end up being a fully grown adult with the brain of a new born baby !!

So they say !!!

Thats sounding like a plus to me!

So they say !!!
Judging by the mental aptitude of so many uk citizens it apears someone is teleporting whole city populations.

Nicholas cages real name is nicholas coppola and his uncle is francis ford coppola

Nicholas Cage named his son Kal-El after the fictional hero Superman's Kryptonian name.
Kal-el roughly translated from the hebrew means The Voice of God.

Last edited:
That light green paste nestled next to the pink ginger in your box of sushi? It is most likely a mix of mustard, European horseradish, and food colouring.

In fact, by some estimates, only 5% of the wasabi served in Japanese restaurants around the world comes from the rhizome, or root, of a wasabi plant.

That light green paste nestled next to the pink ginger in your box of sushi? It is most likely a mix of mustard, European horseradish, and food colouring.

In fact, by some estimates, only 5% of the wasabi served in Japanese restaurants around the world comes from the rhizome, or root, of a wasabi plant.

It's nice but........

Lego bricks are made from ABS.
ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
Solvent weld waste pipe is made from ABS too.

Lego bricks are made from ABS.
ABS stands for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene.
Solvent weld waste pipe is made from ABS too.
And when trodden on are in fact the sharpest material known to man

Lego manufacture and sell more tyres each year than any other tyre manufacturer, some 318 million!!!

As cocaine wasn't illegal in the 19th century Coca cola contained traces of active cocaine until 1903 when public opinion about the drug began to change.

So what if the world really does end... It's not like you can say I told you so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock