• Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 280
  • Views 26K

Discuss Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You send the cat into an existential and paradoxical turmoil.

It's an experiment Shrödinger considered before he shut the cat in a box proving, without doubt, it was possible for the cat to be alive, dead and every stage in between.

Electricians have never heard of Shrödinger's cat.......

Read the first line and thought we were talking about "Red Dwarf"

That's the one I'm working on now; however I cannot do what's required until December, as that's when the new easy to remember phone number and contact details will be placed on the site, plus all other new links and good content, which is king etc. My hands are tied until then.

The biggest problem , I see, we all face is: yell and yellow pages and such like being given priority by googles algo. That is one big hurdle, plus the parked sites which forward link information about local plumbers and such like.

Search for Coventry plumbers:
My facebook page is SERPS 7
WEBSITE SERPS 11
Would as well being on the moon with those SERPS results.

I could attain Google page 1 SERPS for the search term Coventry plumbers within a week or so, but this woud be pointless, as I'd only be passing work on to others. December/January is the time for that SERPS search result. As the site will be totally live then.

P.S. As a little tester, I've, only now, just changed a few pieces on site and now show for the search term "Coventry plumbing" not Coventry plumber, as I do not wish to be on page 1 now.
Google page 1 for the facebook page
Google page 3 for the www.coventryplumbingandheating.co.uk

SIMPLES.

If you're googling from the same computer every time it will give you false readings as it remembers your results etc. good luck

The word "loan" was never a verb until some years ago; it used to be only a noun.

If teleportation was possible , ie move matter around and re assemble the human body could be transfered , but all your knowledge would not , so you would end up being a fully grown adult with the brain of a new born baby !!

So they say !!!

If teleportation was possible , ie move matter around and re assemble the human body could be transfered , but all your knowledge would not , so you would end up being a fully grown adult with the brain of a new born baby !!

So they say !!!

Thats sounding like a plus to me!

So they say !!!
Judging by the mental aptitude of so many uk citizens it apears someone is teleporting whole city populations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pointless fact of the day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back