Discuss Pegler float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all hope somebody can help me here. I was called to a job a few days ago to sort out a float valve that was letting by. spoke to pegler as I couldnt get any details on it. They told me what it was and gave me the details of spares. They said it was their 901 equilibrium type. I told them the details that are on the float valve and they couldnt ID it. Went there tonight with the spares they sent me only to find they were no good. totally different. Can anyone help ?? The valve is 3" and has 3R on the side. please see attached pics.

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 51
  • valve5.jpg
    valve5.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 43
  • valve4.jpg
    valve4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 43
  • valve3.jpg
    valve3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 40
  • valve2.jpg
    valve2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
  • valve1.jpg
    valve1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41
What an impressive Ballcock. Have you tried just cleaning it all up, polish the valve seating and making up a new washer. Seems sad to get rid of the old fella.

Its a ÂŁ1,000 valve, ouch. Refurbishment is the best cheapest possible solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pegler float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I assumed that the red ball float was for a header tank on the central heating side and the blue ball float was on a cold water storage tank. I...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a property and amongst several other issues, the toilet float valve appears to keep getting stuck and therefore prevented from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Help please can anyone tell me how to remove this older model Francis Pegler shower backplate, there are no signs of a grub screw or a socket...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock