Search the forum,

Discuss Pegler float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all hope somebody can help me here. I was called to a job a few days ago to sort out a float valve that was letting by. spoke to pegler as I couldnt get any details on it. They told me what it was and gave me the details of spares. They said it was their 901 equilibrium type. I told them the details that are on the float valve and they couldnt ID it. Went there tonight with the spares they sent me only to find they were no good. totally different. Can anyone help ?? The valve is 3" and has 3R on the side. please see attached pics.

Attachments

• valve.jpg
    valve.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 51
  • valve5.jpg
    valve5.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 43
  • valve4.jpg
    valve4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 43
  • valve3.jpg
    valve3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 40
  • valve2.jpg
    valve2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 42
  • valve1.jpg
    valve1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 41
What an impressive Ballcock. Have you tried just cleaning it all up, polish the valve seating and making up a new washer. Seems sad to get rid of the old fella.

Its a £1,000 valve, ouch. Refurbishment is the best cheapest possible solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pegler float valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock