Discuss NVQ Portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

double d

Im about to start a bathroom conversion for my girlfriends nan wich includes, take out excisting WC and WHB replace with new and take out bath and replace with disabled shower, also any other plumbing work that will be needed e.g. Re-route any pipes that will be in the way of the disabled shower.

My question is, can i take pictures of the work i do and add it to the portfolio? i know that NVQ is a work assesmant but ive heard you also have to gather work write ups and so on? how do you go about starting your portfolio? do you have to be in the pictures doing the work lol, i know that the NVQ is going in september but as ive signed up to do the TC and NVQ am i mistaken in thinking i can finish it?

Hey donpeeron, you just transfer the lead work and pipe work from your technical certificate portfolio to your nvq portfolio.

Just tell your assessor thats what you would like to do.

Good luck mate

oh nice so i can do that yeh. so what i heard is that rite then, all i have to do is two full bathrooms and thats my nvq level 2 or is there more?? please help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ Portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock