Search the forum,

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
there you go villas got a filter :17:

I didn't realise it was to the first person who replied.

I won't use it bspareltd. I very rarely do installs, it's best off going to someone who will use it.

Im not knocking your product. It looks th business, but I wouldn't use it for ages mate.

you were the first person to take the challenge on gasman so i will send you a FREE CENTRAMAG FILTER .
Gasman you have to abide by the rules make a video with 4 weeks and put it on youtube .Can you pm your address so i can post the CENTRAMAG FILTER TO YOU .
to prove Kev the gas wrong and show him how durable the centramag filter is .
I am prepared to give away a free filter tonight to the first person that replies to the message and abides by the rules .
1. make a video within 4 weeks of taking this filter and put it on youtube ,remember it has to be a dirty system .
2 Show how much debris is caught

Why not put your money where mouth is and be a sponsor on the forum.

Your product looks ok but its unproven only time will tell if its reliable or not.

i am spending ÂŁ2500 per month on marketing so i am doing my fair share .Aprils registered gas engineers magazine (gassafe) got 1/2 a page ÂŁ1200 not cheap .Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum

Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum

Not the main sponsor - just one of many. Richard from ********* was here long before me, and some of the other sponsors post occassionally - Mr Copperbits has been coming on from time to time.

I just happen to be the one with keyboard incontinence. :)

i am spending ÂŁ2500 per month on marketing so i am doing my fair share .Aprils registered gas engineers magazine (gassafe) got 1/2 a page ÂŁ1200 not cheap .Ray Stafford is the main sponsor on this forum
admin or ray or one of the other sponsors could advise you better but i dont think sponsorship here costs anywhere near that

to prove Kev the gas wrong and show him how durable the centramag filter is .
I am prepared to give away a free filter tonight to the first person that replies to the message and abides by the rules .
1. make a video within 4 weeks of taking this filter and put it on youtube ,remember it has to be a dirty system .
2 Show how much debris is caught

I am not trying to prove how bad your product is.

I asked was the magnet used the same as the now unavailable Pulsar direct filter ?

I also questioned your ability long term to honour warranties ?

Im not asking to be shown how wrong I am, all magnetic filters will show a result.

The extra life a magnetic filter can give to a boiler vs the reliability of the product is paramount.

HOWEVER !! The bad will that can be caused between a great customer of long standing who trusts
you to recommend and supply equipment that goes wrong after 18 months even less sometimes causes the
customer to go elsewhere ! Be it my fault or not.

Scalemaster magnetic filters {you know the green plastic push fit crap ones that decide to split !! } have cost me a lot of money in good will repairs foc.

Kev

I asked was the magnet used the same as the now unavailable Pulsar direct filter ?

Im not asking to be shown how wrong I am, all magnetic filters will show a result.

The extra life a magnetic filter can give to a boiler vs the reliability of the product is paramount.

HOWEVER !! The bad will that can be caused between a great customer of long standing who trusts
you to recommend and supply equipment that goes wrong after 18 months even less sometimes causes the

Scalemaster magnetic filters {you know the green plastic push fit crap ones that decide to split !! } have cost me a lot of money in good will repairs foc.

Kev
give the guy a chance filters only been out 3 months,and being a gsr like us lot he can probably see the issues we do with warranties

Bspareltd, what is your actual name? I'd imagine you'd prefer to be called by your name rather than "him" or "he" :)

Just to put my thoughts in.

I've got a centramag, and although I haven't had chance to fit it yet, it looks like the best quality manufactured filter I've seen. All the best bits of the Magnaclean with none of the drawbacks. The MC pro 2 is good but a lot more expensive.

TF1's are crap, no one would fit them if they weren't cheap.

Just to put my thoughts in.

I've got a centramag, and although I haven't had chance to fit it yet, it looks like the best quality manufactured filter I've seen. All the best bits of the Magnaclean with none of the drawbacks. The MC pro 2 is good but a lot more expensive.

TF1's are crap, no one would fit them if they weren't cheap.

Tf1s are crap mate. Your right. I hate the things.

I don't think you can beat the spirotech though. Really sturdy bit of kit and I've never seen one leak, easy to service and looks expensive.

I am giving a 10 year warranty on the magnet , as this is a rare neodymuim magnet grade n52 ,the highest grade magnet you have .Kev the Gas ,i have designed another inline filter .But need the return on investment for the centramag filter.

Kev

give the guy a chance filters only been out 3 months,and being a gsr like us lot he can probably see the issues we do with warranties

Totally understand the problems with a new product and getting exposure.

Older engineers on here like me (43 ) some older Diamond Gas !! have seen some really crap products come and go.

The idea of business is get a customer and keep it for years.

Suggest a product that fails and then the trust factor slips away and you lose the customer.

Hence the reason
I only buy over the counter when I can

Which totally flawed my reasoning whilst dealing with Scalemaster ( because they are .....)

in three months i have grown from nothing to 55 independent merchants ,they are selling over the counter and getting repeat orders .So must be doing something right . No where near the big boys like magnaclean or fernox but that does not bother me .

How about an ad with Shirley - she has a striking resemblance to Kelly Brook...

Attachments

• kelly-brookjpeg.jpg
    kelly-brookjpeg.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 101
if i asked her to advertise centramag ,where would i place the filter .................Got to use my imagination ...nice pair of eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bandana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock