Search the forum,

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a look at worcester filter that Adey has made , a twin tec but rounder with a worcester name on selling at ÂŁ98 +vat priceeeee, you need two spanners to open filter .

Returned to a centra mag I fitted a couple of weeks ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360677917.620675.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360677957.679228.jpg

Powerflushed, and didn't get much more out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360678020.196450.jpg

ripping out these 2 beauties from the 70.s to replace with a baxi duotec 40 hea the load does not need 2 boilers 1 is a stupid reserve idea anyway another trappex at the ready lets see what crap this catches in a weeks time

Attachments

• 13022013130[1].jpg
    13022013130[1].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 13022013136[1].jpg
    13022013136[1].jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 13022013134[1].jpg
    13022013134[1].jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 58
Looks like it should be a bit of a test!

Have you found the stickers seem to peel of on the units?

would be good if you made a video and put it on youtube when you open up centramag for the first time to see how much debris is caught

Went into heating world of spares this morning for some bits and there it was, sat on the counter, gleaming on top of its box.

That was quick bspareltd :)

Now I've had hold of the unit, it's very impressive. Defnitely going on the next oil boiler swap.

Went into heating world of spares this morning for some bits and there it was, sat on the counter, gleaming on top of its box.

Now I've had hold of the unit, it's very impressive. Defnitely going on the next oil boiler swap.

Agreed. Looks top notch.

Any support you need let me know .

Why dont you get a one off clear trappex body made and then we can all see how good the magnet and debris filter is on a video - no one else has one as far as I know and I like dirty videos !
would be good if you made a video and put it on youtube when you open up centramag for the first time to see how much debris is caught

going back to that one with the 2 beasties removed for a duotec tomorrow for the descale should be interesting will make a vid

made a video,thats me talking and the old man taking the filter out LOL[video=youtube;f1BYUQddgAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1BYUQddgAw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

and you can easily adapt on to the filters 3/4 thread flushing valve with a standard 3/4 rad valve like so

Attachments

• 22022013137[1].jpg
    22022013137[1].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 22022013138[1].jpg
    22022013138[1].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 59
Oscar winning performance from your dad ,brilliant video.
That is only after a week !!!!!!!!
made a video,thats me talking and the old man taking the filter out LOL[video=youtube;f1BYUQddgAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1BYUQddgAw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Gasman or should I say Steven Spielberg great directing !
Could you make me a few more videos ,great close ups and I would be happy to send you a free centramag filter , Infact if anybody made me 3 videos i would give them a free centramag filter ,so that means gasman if you make 2 more vids i will send a centramag to you

Last edited:
Hang on a minute......before you were famous you were sending free samples out! Just like the rest of them, you would be nothing without us peasants! :)

I have always supported the forum members and always will even if the centramag filter reaches nationwide ,I will never forget my roots !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock