Search the forum,

Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
in three months i have grown from nothing to 55 independent merchants ,they are selling over the counter and getting repeat orders .So must be doing something right . No where near the big boys like magnaclean or fernox but that does not bother me .
Any of those up in my neck of the woods? Would like to hold one in my hands. At the moment it is Magnaclean all the way.

Since I had a TF1 blasting at me. Not funny and pretty black. The thing had choked up due to lack of service and all over sudden it decided to share its content with the environment. Luckily been fitted in a garage.

The bucket underneath had little in it but my skyline was shown on the wall.

Fortunately my ex-boss was standing near enough to see how it happened without being affected too.

have another vid,post it up in a bit not much scale in this system though

this ones not the best vid phone froze up[video=youtube;Wrfcr9zv4hY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrfcr9zv4hY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

looks like a clean system ! Was this a new system or a boiler swap and after how long was the centramag checked for debris ?

Last edited:
looks like a clean system ! Was this a new system or a boiler swap and after how long was the centramag checked for debris ?
boiler swap,existing system but all in plastic(shudder),filter vid was after 4 days

looks like a system that may have been looked after ,filled with inhibitor regularly .
You may want to see what it has caught after a few months .

only 1 copper fitting in my kit but the bumf says 2 is one missing out my box?

it only comes with one copper elbow ,in the instruction manual it states one elbow .Please note in the installation guide part 2 at the bottom it states "Note ;elbow supplied for the nearest pipework"
You only need one street elbow for the nearest valve to the pipe work ,you use 22mm copper pipe and a standard 22mm elbow for the farthest pipe

Last edited:
cool thanks for the feedback just asking in case some sticky fingered person had palmed it.
fitting them as a promotion this month .

red bull one two in qualifying

you got to admire mr newey he knows his stuff i honestly dont think vettel would have won his titles without him.

I think it is that time of the month that a free trappex centramag is given away FREE!!!
Once again the conditions are ,you have to fit the centramag filter within 4 weeks and make a youtube video to show how much debris is caught ,the cherry on the cake is you can also win a holiday for two worth £1000 to spain.
First one to reply gets the centramag filter free

Last edited:
have pictures of the last one but my phones refusing to use video mode,its got to go back in warranty

Hey I could write a review about the No Nonsense filter, got one of these to look at.

It is a bit flimsier than others and the magnet is fairly small too but other than that it works fairly well. Possibly next week it is getting looked at again.

This month its julesverne that gets the free centramag filter ,lets see what you can catch with centramag and who knows you could be on a plane to spain .PM YOUR DETAILS ,I WILL SEND A CENTRAMAG OUT TOMORROW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock