Discuss Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

yes flange reducer

1326808112ttma_reducer_flange_4443_color_pr_watermarked.jpg
Never seen one of those before

Hi all lads
hope you are well.
I just sent Riley the same message and was wondering how you guys think about the idea.
I was thinking if we could re open a thread for plumb proud works? I guess we once had a thread were people used to upload their own works. It would be very interesting to see how other engineers plumb and perhaps pick few little tips and tricks. It could open new doors for others and perhaps for yourself. As we know it is all about teaching and learning. Do you think that would be a nice idea? Perhaps the engineers who can see the works should be having a 1000 uploads or as riley said for people in plumbersarms it is just an idea,
please let me know your thoughts.

I’d be very interested in sharring and learning from others.

I haven’t read any of the other replies - but if it is all about learning, why restrict it to uber established guys. Surely newbies would find it more informative?

To be honest it has been a lot of bitching and ego massaging so far. Seem to recall why the last one of these closed now

Reply to Good or bad idea - would you like it and be Interested in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back