Discuss Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..

I’m afraid it’s time to get a gas safe engineer out

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..
I agree with Shaun not something that can be diagnosed on a forum. It could be any number of things and maybe even a couple of things together. Good luck

Reply to Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
The boiler runs may be 1 or 2 days before erroring. The problem started 3 months ago. The boiler would run blue light on at front an center of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
A
Good evening folks, We have a Ferroli Modena 80e boiler in our house and I am looking for some advice and also a good ferroli engineer local to...
Replies
Views
Back