Search the forum,

Discuss Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..

I’m afraid it’s time to get a gas safe engineer out

Hi all - I have a Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) which shuts down after 2-3 of running then lights straight up again on CH and on DHW.
It is not locking out so I am trying to eliminate everything that could cause a lockout.
Can anyone confirm if the limit stat, overheat stat, APS or low water pressure would cause a lockout so that I can eliminate these?
I think it may be the flow thermistor - but because it is occurring on both CH and DHW, I am doubtful that both thermistors would have the same problem?

Thanks all..
I agree with Shaun not something that can be diagnosed on a forum. It could be any number of things and maybe even a couple of things together. Good luck

Reply to Ferroli Falcon (Mk 1) Causes of Shutdown v Lockout in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock