Discuss Crazy customer award 2010! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My entry is:

On a bathroom install, I was de-tiling the bathroom after duly removing the suite, when the customer comes in the room in slippers and dressing gown and starts shovelling the tiles into rubble sacks!

I was so gob smacked I told her I was going to do that (like about 10 time faster as well) but she was off her head.

I went and had a nice long lunch break and waited for her to finish - and then I refused to move the rubble sacks which she had over filled, and now wieghed in excess of 200kg each!!!

This is just one of the many crazy things this women did though . . .

Barking mad man!

please continue with what else she did

HAAA!! Yeah, I'm intrigued now too.

I bet she's busy grouting the new tiles or perhaps she's shifting the old bath into the skip.

Madest client we ever had (and I wasn't on the job just my luck) came down to clean her kitchen almost naked.

It was a very large, professional kitchen with stainless steel worktops. She's owns a catering buisiness run from her home. Anyway, it was a boiling hot summers day, and she comes down in just her knickers. She then proceeded to scrub the kitchen with soapy water for best part of the day. I kid you not, and she's good looking/young.

Apparently she's quite the hippy and often parades around naked. It drove the two guys I had working in there up the wall! She knew what she was doing.

Anyway what other madness did you see on this job?

- she spent a whole week choosing a shower cubical, then changed her mind
- a week later she tells me she has chosen one, the next day she wants to reduce the space in the bathroom and call a builder in.
- she has done this whilst having 7 students in her house. When i commented on this, she denied that there were 7 there!
- she followed me into the attic to make sure I didn't put my foot through the roof. I did tell her that I have been in a few lofts before!

In fact she is so mad, my electrican knocked the job on the head - and the plasterer is feeling similair . . . In fact the job is ongoing so I may walk before the end.

She has wasted hours talking through the various options, so I have stepped back (and am not going back unless she sorts her life out)

I pity the poor guys living in the house with the gutted bathroom . . .

She is as mad as a brush this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Crazy customer award 2010! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi guys. A bit of guidance if you please. Yesterday the upstairs bathroom sink and bath started draining exceptionally slow. When draining the...
Replies
Views
block
B
I was in a newish bathroom today, the main problem was water dripping through the ceiling when the basin was used, the bathroom was put in a...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
Had a woman call our company on Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (*********) could come out to site and help her (We charge...
Replies
Views
365drills
J
As some of you may know i plan to retrain as a plumber ! however I have been wondering, do any of you have any other skills like plastering or...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
I have a bathroom to change for a customer. The changing of the bathroom fittings should not be a problem, however all of the plaster has to be...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock