Discuss Centre rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taffman

Hello all,
you may be interested to know that there is currently a rf programmable room stat for £40 in Plumbcentre, as opposed to the £100+ Drayton version, I couldn't believe the difference in price and they are exactly the same model with different branding. I have already stocked up and bight a few spares as this price can't be beaten.
Happy bargain hunting,
Taffman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Centre rf stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all I have fitted a centre brand wireless rf programmable thermostat to a boiler in a large house, boiler sited in the cellar and programmer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am about to buy a wall mounted water fall basin tap, and a builder warned me to be careful as a lot of them are "very low quality" and he's...
Replies
Views
Ok here goes. I'm starting to wind my business down after previous posts. I've got a LOT of stock that I'm looking to sell. Couldn't quite...
Replies
Views
B
Just starting to have the trickle of plumbers round doing quotes for boilers and, as I suspected and hoped WOULDN'T happen, they're giving me...
Replies
Views
R
And here we go with another of our FLASH SALES Tonight only - offer expires at midnight on 30th Sep 2015. £100 off Worcester Classic CDi combi...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock