Discuss Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 4 page contract signed and dated agreeing the price date ect I had probs with the job from day one they even say that I shouldn't have condemned the bbu as they say there was nothing wrong with it. The flue liner was disconnected from the terminal so I disconnected it

I left on Friday in a bad way not me the customer was not happy I isolated the boiler removed the fuse from the switch and issued a uncommisioned notice which she refused to sign

Was the new boiler with dodgy flue left on though, that's the sticking point.And the money loser .Obviously there gas safe friend is going to shout from the roof tops. Gotta ask yourself why didn't he do the job.?

I take photos of every job But this one I would have taken photos of my f up lol

Was the new boiler with dodgy flue left on though, that's the sticking point.And the money loser .Obviously there gas safe friend is going to shout from the roof tops. Gotta ask yourself why didn't he do the job.?

Its the uncle and he is ALWAYS fully booked because he's the best apparently it was isolated when I left and the flue was a genuine mistake that was going to be sorted out there and then but she refused

Its the uncle and he is ALWAYS fully booked because he's the best apparently it was isolated when I left and the flue was a genuine mistake that was going to be sorted out there and then but she refused

Try find his name out May get some home truths about why he didn't do the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Am I a bad customer / job magnet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock