Discuss 135 y branch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using a 135 y branch is there an offset that can bring you back to square from the branch? A standard 45 degree offset isn't enough.

It should take it back to square. Mustn't be the angle you think. Take a look at the degrees the fitting or tee say they are.

A 135 and a 45 will take you square, I guarantee it. Unless you have twisted either of the fittings if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 135 y branch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Attached photo of Marley 95 degree branch. Could anyone in the know let me know if the collar at the bottom where it enters the...
Replies
Views
Hi, When running 50mm waste to the stack, how do I get it so the 50mm does not have to be so far from the wall? As the offset at the stack...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock