Search the forum,

Discuss 135 y branch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using a 135 y branch is there an offset that can bring you back to square from the branch? A standard 45 degree offset isn't enough.

It should take it back to square. Mustn't be the angle you think. Take a look at the degrees the fitting or tee say they are.

A 135 and a 45 will take you square, I guarantee it. Unless you have twisted either of the fittings if that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 135 y branch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, Attached photo of Marley 95 degree branch. Could anyone in the know let me know if the collar at the bottom where it enters the concrete floor of my bathroom is a separate piece please? Directly below the branch is a Salt glaze pipe, am I right in thinking that collar at bottom of...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I get a quick sense check on the below, always wanting to work 1 step ahead, eventually planning to add an en-suite to my existing loft conversion. Got...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the soil pipe in position. The supplied fitting is now approximately 130mm offset from the vertical connection. Any ideas? (amateur obviously!) Wondered...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hi, When running 50mm waste to the stack, how do I get it so the 50mm does not have to be so far from the wall? As the offset at the stack dictated by the boss on the soil pipe. Hopefully this makes sense! Please see my picture which hopefully helps. I bought a 135 deg bend thinking I could...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock