Search the forum,
Questions and plumbing advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board - .

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

Local Plumbers & Gas Engineers

Find Local Plumbers and Gas Engineers
Threads
Views
Threads
Views
Kane km900, spares or repair, needs new o2 sensor. Good working order otherwise. Probe not inculded. Open to offers.
Replies
Views
K
Hi all, service one of these every year and occasionally get the a77 fault and lock out. Recently cut a remote vessel on return to boiler as internal one had gone and under sized for property (holiday home) Also changed o ring on pressure switch as was leaking. Went to check this week as guests...
Replies
Views
K
S
Hi need some advice regarding hard water areas what is the best soultion regarding water softners having a customer in a hard water area with having to replaced the imersion heater regular with the limescale attacking the elements need a good quality water softner there seems to be alot of...
Replies
Views
S
W
A few months ago I have had an old Potterton boiler replaced with a new Vaillent ecoTECH plus 428. The original system was dated - at least 15 years old in a 1930's house, though the radiators could be older. However, after the new system was installed and a number of additional visits from the...
Replies
Views
wainuiboy23
W
N
Hello, Not sure if I have to introduce myself on this forum or not so apologies. I 'm trying to fit a Honeywell DT20 e thermostat to replace my old rotary Honeywell T40 one. The DT 20e has two wires and is operated by batteries, as I understand it it requires a constant live and a...
Replies
Views
Nindy
N
Hi, I attended this boiler just before Christmas to repair a no hot water situation, symptoms were no response from the boiler when hot water tap was opened. I had a replacement flow switch on the van so I just changed it and all was well. Customer called again a couple of days ago for same...
Replies
Views
H
Can anyone help with my vokera compact 29 he hi everyone, i posted on here a while back about my boiler not working properly. Every time i run the hot water in the bathroom it runs hot for a while then just goes cold for ages then heats up again ect. Last time i was advised it could be the...
Replies
Views
harkai
H
I'm a Fully qualified Gas Engineer currently doing servicing, repair. However I'm looking to Join a Company/Sole Trader to work in Central heating Installations, Bathroom Installs, Boiler Changeovers etc. Currently based in Lanarkshire but would consider moving for the right opportunity. Please...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi guys, just replacing a dual flush push button siphon, as the seal on the previous one was knackered and it was only a single flush siphon, so i thought its cheap enough, replace the hole thing! Ive fitted it with the following fluidmaster: Fitted it fine no problem, but now its not seeming...
Replies
Views
YoungPlumb
Y
This should be interesting... Starts the end of this year and is expected to be finished by the end of March. :whatchutalkingabout
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys, Not been to it yet but old fire was AR'd as part of annual maintenance contract. Was looking to see if anyone knew of a similar size fire to suit opening etc? Cheers Mark
Replies
Views
Marco
M
B
Dear All, this is my first post here. I will get straight down to the problem that has me really puzzled. The house I am working on is not connected to the water mains, they have a bore hole well. The pump in the bore hole is controlled by a danfoss CS pressure switch which turns on/off the...
Replies
Views
BrownBear
B
M
trying to post gas question but keep being asked for details, how do I fix this out
Replies
Views
markmonty
M
We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to £42,000) based on your qualifications and experience, a van, pension and 28 days holiday. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a heating engineer to recommend / install a pressurised cylinder and combi boiler system. There is ufh for a living space and two bathrooms, and radiators for the rest of the house. It's a 3 bed 2 bathroom property with solar panels on the roof, located in ringwood bh24. Any...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock