Discuss Worcester Greenstar 30si No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

I attended this boiler just before Christmas to repair a no hot water situation, symptoms were no response from the boiler when hot water tap was opened.

I had a replacement flow switch on the van so I just changed it and all was well.

Customer called again a couple of days ago for same symptoms, I attended today and this time I tested the flow switch, I found 4.9 v between black and red and 2.4 v between black and yellow when tap opened so flow switch was fine.

I was then tied between the diverter valve and the PCB, I called technical and they said it is 100% the PCB, I just wanted a second opinion before I change it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 30si No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock