Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas Engineer Looking For New Challenge/Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

AJ9

Gas Engineer
I'm a Fully qualified Gas Engineer currently doing servicing, repair. However I'm looking to Join a Company/Sole Trader to work in Central heating Installations, Bathroom Installs, Boiler Changeovers etc. Currently based in Lanarkshire but would consider moving for the right opportunity.
Please get in touch if you have a position available
Cheers

Reply to Gas Engineer Looking For New Challenge/Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock