Discuss Vaillant ecoTECH plus 428 - system balance problem, F2.3 error and anticycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wainuiboy23

A few months ago I have had an old Potterton boiler replaced with a new Vaillent ecoTECH plus 428. The original system was dated - at least 15 years old in a 1930's house, though the radiators could be older. However, after the new system was installed and a number of additional visits from the installer where they corrected the location of the newly installed bypass valve and changed the system from an open vented one to a pressurised system the heating system is still not working. After the system was pressurised I can get heat to all first floor radiators, but can't get the water to get heat up any ground floor radiators. As I attempt to balance the system the boiler goes into anticycling mode and F2.3 fault code appears regularly. The system was power flushed after installation of the new boiler, but not all radiators were thoroughly cleaned out (the installer ran out of time!). So far I have not paid the installer. Their current advice is to change all radiators and piping, though at my cost, and surveys are planned next week to cost up this work.
Advice appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecoTECH plus 428 - system balance problem, F2.3 error and anticycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock