Discuss Building a 220-storey skyscraper in just 90 days in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Building a 220-storey skyscraper in just 90 days in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, sorry this is so long. I have tried to give all relevant info. We are building a new, small, two-storey house that is off grid for power...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
I have a leak in my leasehold flat in a small council 4 storey block of flats – 8 flats in total. In the corner of the bathroom is a cupboard...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Seeking your advice here - a very long back story to get you well informed: I am a complete DIY and plumbing novice with very little...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock