Discuss Williams & Co 2016 Labour rates and state of the trade survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Williamsco being very helpful in every way as usual! Advertising and marketing section especially informative and has great advice for anyone looking to get more work.

Personally I am glad to have started on my own in 2016, looks like I have avoided some quieter times

Thanks Ray.
I dont like being in the lower quartile of anything, I'm putting my prices up up up!

I'm getting '404' errors on all the links to the results. Was the same last night, is it just me?

Its working OK for me, and the page is getting lots of hits. If you PM me an email address, I can send you a pdf version. I tried to link the pdf to this thread, but the filesize is above the max that the forum permits.

Great very useful, anyone else charge more for first hour on site to cover for travel etc?

Well hello there Ray, haven't heard from you for a while. Is all good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co 2016 Labour rates and state of the trade survey in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Prices. Anyone know if the survey has been published yet?
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock