Search the forum,

Discuss Williams and Co trade... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Prices. Anyone know if the survey has been published yet?

Think Mutley is refering to the around the country average charges for plumbers are ..................

It was on the thread about removing back to wall bath taps

Got no chance! I've been asleep since...
Unf my focus has been:
- designing our show stand
- sourcing parts for said design
- packing kits for the show
- designing brochures
- sourcing said brochures
and lastly helping explain ins and outs of bloody water flowing down placcy pipes when it's a bit nippy ;)

Yea it was published I think think I saw it in Williams blog

Got no chance! I've been asleep since...
Unf my focus has been:
- designing our show stand
- sourcing parts for said design
- packing kits for the show
- designing brochures
- sourcing said brochures
and lastly helping explain ins and outs of bloody water flowing down placcy pipes when it's a bit nippy ;)

Busy bee then.

Well, would I be able to repair so these taps with your kits cheaper than the cartridges here.

20190107_193337.jpg

It's not for you then Mutley. I'm afraid it won't do the job for you.
Best stick with the website you found as it'll be simpler for you. :)

If Lee isn't sure, he'd be best off with a 6PAQ. When he gets more adept then he can upgrade to the shiny, Shauny, Pro version :cool:

dont you mean the very empty shaun version :D

So to make some cash on these I would have to charge Ā£20 a cartridge. This sound about right

You can charge what they are worth. If the one you are replacing is priced at Ā£35 why would you only charge Ā£20? Sell it at Ā£30.

If the job is repairing some tiled in taps where otherwise it would cost Ā£1000 to remove & replace a bath then charge Ā£200 because that's its true value vs the alternative. Doing those, then allows you to do a few at cost price for little old ladies ;)

Plus the extra you'll make on labour. Min charge Ā£50, in and out.

One of the HS engineers went to a job to repair two taps on a Belfast sink. Normally it's 1-1.5 hrs. He logged in upon arrival and was logged out having replaced TWO cartridges in just over 11 minutes!!!
So, on the basis of Ā£50 for 15 minutes that's nearly as much as I need to entertain my 14 yr old :rolleyes:

Reply to Williams and Co trade... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, A new plumbing and bathroom store opening in slough, looking for a knowledgeable trades person to work on our trade counter full time. Salary will depend on experience and knowledge. please email CV to [email protected] for more details.
Replies
Views
Absolute P&B
A
Is anyone local available to help survey my current unvented heating set up including underfloor heating? Thank you šŸ˜Š
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these Ā£300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am worried about some after-sales issues. Does anyone know this brand? Any advice?
Replies
Views
This is a flue from a boiler, just installed by Borthwick. We were worried that this was dangerous so called out BG. They say it is not dangerous but the boiler has been certified as ā€œat riskā€. We are trying to get them back, but its not easy. C**b*ys comes to mind. CO monitor nearby.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock