Discuss Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Simple poll to see where we're mostly from.

Currently living that is!

Currently County Durham, one border from paradise. Originally West Yorkshire, Bradford.

i think you need to explain where to fill the poll in ie top of page, be good to make it compulsary on joining to put it in about me section to save having to ask posters all the time

Hither green, sauffff landann

from the list so far, all those wanting to do a start up as a plumber need to move to Scotland

The funniest ones are from Yorkshire, telling us it's the best place in the world.

Pffffffttttt........

Need I say anymore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 86
I don't know what you mean Thomas. It's called respecting your elders!

Ps nice win today! Bet you'd forgotten what that felt like!

it was brilliant mate. Didn't get in until past three this morning so was watching it a bit worse for wear, but it was a good result. I was fearing the worst after weimanns miss after two minutes, but we played well enough to deserve the win.

Im abit more optimistic about staying up after that and the draw last week, but time will tell, if we can win again when all the teams around us lose then that'd be great.

I reckon if, and its a big if, we can win four more games we will just about scrape staying up, then its a rebuilding process for next season.

Only time will tell.......

Barnard Castle. Down past Bishop Auckland. Big county, Durham.

currently 21% are from southwest and most are those are probably londoners with second homes ,,,,,your not wanted here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to post this in the forum, happy to move if not. I'm looking for a metallic 32mm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock