Search the forum,

Discuss Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charing, Kent.

Here goes, it pronounced, Bull key Daa, I think !as I am just a poor Englishman who has lived here for years. Perhaps in another 60 years I might be considered a local ( or be dead)
Bull-cih-thar is how I'd pronounce it. You can't really phonetically spell Welsh words as most of them you have to say with a lisp whilst spitting all over the person you are talking to!

I'm from the Vale of Glamorgan in South Wales! You lot are way too passionate about where you live, bar a few places, South Wales is an awful place!

"I come from the town of Dunbar,
the home of old Belhaven..
If you think I'll drink that Carling p!sh,
You surely are mistaken!"...

I don't really but I liked the little verse someone once told me... :17:

I live in a village a few miles outside Blackpool. But i've also worked in the following countries:
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakstan.
Bloody satnav.:smile5:

I live in a village a few miles outside Blackpool. But i've also worked in the following countries:
Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Belarus, Russia, and Kazakstan.
Bloody satnav.:smile5:

Poulton le Fylde?

Rotherham, originally from Sheffield which is where im moving back too in the next few months

Barnsley here. If your reading BOD, your not far from me at Wakefield arent you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where are we mostly from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds simple but I have already had a withdrawal. I live in Hull. The bathroom floor is very thick concrete because I live above a set of garages. Interested?
Replies
Views
P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if there was anyway to take it our and fil the hole with a blank? Or if anyone knows where to find an Ariston cylinder 150L unvented??
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs above but there is no sign of leakage on the ceiling. The main drain run from the manhole at the back runs under the kitchen, which has a solid floor...
Replies
Views
Where's the best place to buy them? Idea is to install them myself.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock