Discuss When Customer Says You're Too Expensive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We when were smaller had a pro former quote, filled it in on day . Two copies one for us - signed and accepted by custard and one signed by us accepted by custard.

Now it's all done electronically. Google cal for appointment, survey details stored on notes bit any photos on g drive.

Tart sends out formal quote.... Which is cut and pasted in to g notes on job . Oh it's so streamline..... Till you see stock rooms or the waste store . Last week we had a mountain of boxes probs 200 duotec and ecotec boxes mixed in with a few logics and all the installation debris...... No metal not even a screw tho? Strange ???

how many fitters do you have working for you ?

Changing the subject completely!!
how long did it take to become accredited by worcester, I have been trying for last 8 months, local rep has spoken to me once in this time, couple of texts and an email, still no idea of if or when they will accept me!

Don't forget when I was fitting ch systems you did not know where the front door of your ft college was :) lol

Sorry Jase I did mean to say , you to see my web and see the FB updates with all my install work mate

Jase just blow him will you he is practically begging for someone to come along and re assure him.

I don't think I put up enough of a fight. I just remind them there's always someone cheaper and leave them be to make their mistake.

Once when I was experiencing some hard times I got a few quotes to felt, batton and tile my roof. Of the three I could only afford the cheapest even though I wasnt overly impressed with the guy.
With a pregnant wife to think of and winter imminent I had no choice but to pay my moneys and live with the consequences. Incidentally the chimney flashings leaked and I had to fix it myself :lol:

I'm in a partnership and getting fed up with wiping peoples arses and dealing with stupid calls

I understand now ! Then get shares out and make a move then ! There is lots of work to be done in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When Customer Says You're Too Expensive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back