Discuss When Customer Says You're Too Expensive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget when I was fitting ch systems you did not know where the front door of your ft college was :) lol

Sorry Jase I did mean to say , you to see my web and see the FB updates with all my install work mate

Jase just blow him will you he is practically begging for someone to come along and re assure him.

I don't think I put up enough of a fight. I just remind them there's always someone cheaper and leave them be to make their mistake.

Once when I was experiencing some hard times I got a few quotes to felt, batton and tile my roof. Of the three I could only afford the cheapest even though I wasnt overly impressed with the guy.
With a pregnant wife to think of and winter imminent I had no choice but to pay my moneys and live with the consequences. Incidentally the chimney flashings leaked and I had to fix it myself :lol:

I'm in a partnership and getting fed up with wiping peoples arses and dealing with stupid calls

I understand now ! Then get shares out and make a move then ! There is lots of work to be done in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When Customer Says You're Too Expensive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Recently we had reason to replace our boiler. It was on the blink and you could only con it into coming on by first turning on the hot water and...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall...
Replies
Views
C
Hello there. I wonder whether anyone could suggest what may be the issue with the hot water in my bathroom. I have asked four different plumbers...
Replies
Views
CharlieMcT
C
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock