Search the forum,

Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a insurance job to try and rescue a poorly installed quad shower the customer wants to save the tiling if possible and has a few spare so fingers crossed it may work , the loss adjuster allowed em £1500 that will just about cover materials. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    420 KB · Views: 51
Need a few works of art posted to get him interested I am fitting a valliant 37kw system today 🤧🤧 still hanging on to this cold aswell which is not helping . Kop
[automerge]1572509572[/automerge]
I will be totaly honest , I am doing sod all work wise , but up grafting at our new house , moving sockets , upsizing gas pipe , plastering the hall ceiling this morning.
Busy busy then Mr T all the best mate . Kop

Have to keep the toilet going on this one and the old cast iron bath is moving onto the back wall. New shower going in where Henry is. Old floor coming up and ply going down with a nice mermaid floor.
20191031_083448.jpg

Busy busy done 6 breakdowns (unplanned) this week alone upto thurs

Fixed someone’s else @£(“ on there shower waste

3 port valves (2 two ports 1 three)

4 auto air vents changed

10 sets of regulating valves installed in a school

2 boilers serviced and checked (well one checked see pic one I cursed at)

Somehow I’ve got to first fix a set of flats this week, fix a duo tech also and install a new flue system on a gloworm

Attachments

• 9471DC24-5A1E-41F9-8809-04D0D5628231.jpeg
    9471DC24-5A1E-41F9-8809-04D0D5628231.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 3909376A-1018-4268-B349-F472C3D3B7BC.jpeg
    3909376A-1018-4268-B349-F472C3D3B7BC.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 28
Busy busy done 6 breakdowns (unplanned) this week alone upto thurs

Fixed someone’s else @£(“ on there shower waste

3 port valves (2 two ports 1 three)

4 auto air vents changed

10 sets of regulating valves installed in a school

2 boilers serviced and checked (well one checked see pic one I cursed at)

Somehow I’ve got to first fix a set of flats this week, fix a duo tech also and install a new flue system on a gloworm
All work and no play Shaun o_Oo_O your heading for a burn out bud .

I am looking at moving out of this now feel the time is right , just a case of waiting for the right job.
Wish you well mate if its that bad them it time for a change of career, don't wait around go out there get what you want no one gives you anything in this world you have to make your own way any idea which way you want to go my nephew just got a job working for General electric completely different career from what he trained in hes a great kid with a real go getter
Full bathroom to take out for me this week coming. Then back there in 2 weeks time to fit everything other then the shower tray after the sparks and tiler have been.
Come on H don't be shy show us what you got .
[automerge]1572633689[/automerge]
Rescued the leaking shower replaced everything bar Mira Excel ordered new chrome controls for a face lift, new riser rail fitted just the vanity unit to go back when it's had a new top made . Cheers all kop

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_094537.jpg
    IMG_20191029_094537.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20191029_102226.jpg
    IMG_20191029_102226.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20191030_162220.jpg
    IMG_20191030_162220.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20191030_144759.jpg
    IMG_20191030_144759.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Whaaaaat a flexi waste connection kop :(

Went to replace a shower cartridge today and guy just mentioned the down stairs rads were cool and the upstairs hot .
Looked in cylinder cupboard and sees a open vented Y plan. with a 20 odd year old gruni.
I told guy its probably the pump , I went downstairs a while after and sees a Ariston system boiler with a pressure gauge saying1.5 bar . Me thinks something's amiss here.

Yep Mcalpine Shaunie to tight under there for my big mitts :p , merlyn stuff was decent to fit and the tray fitted nicely one sliding door was nice touch on the screen . Cheers Kop

As you asked, this week we are working on a request for 300mw of Solar Roof for a Middle East Contract. At first shot its £18m plus for the basic stuff. There are 3 people on this project plus the factoring people and Uk Government Dept Then Mike and I send it on for verification. Normally
Api 2006 operates an annual plan plus month to month projections. Most of our stuff is
basic plumbing and heating devices which we concieve, design, test, produce ..market
or sell. We have been at it 20 years most weeks are more normal. centralheatking
look up versatyle or VSolar on google if you want to see more chk

If the guy has finished fitting the new diesel heater Incl pipe, pump and filter and connected the new lpg gas oven and seperate hob then I`m playing at being a kitchen fitter and carpet layer. :)

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock