Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Went to replace a shower cartridge today and guy just mentioned the down stairs rads were cool and the upstairs hot .
Looked in cylinder cupboard and sees a open vented Y plan. with a 20 odd year old gruni.
I told guy its probably the pump , I went downstairs a while after and sees a Ariston system boiler with a pressure gauge saying1.5 bar . Me thinks something's amiss here.

Yep Mcalpine Shaunie to tight under there for my big mitts :p , merlyn stuff was decent to fit and the tray fitted nicely one sliding door was nice touch on the screen . Cheers Kop

As you asked, this week we are working on a request for 300mw of Solar Roof for a Middle East Contract. At first shot its £18m plus for the basic stuff. There are 3 people on this project plus the factoring people and Uk Government Dept Then Mike and I send it on for verification. Normally
Api 2006 operates an annual plan plus month to month projections. Most of our stuff is
basic plumbing and heating devices which we concieve, design, test, produce ..market
or sell. We have been at it 20 years most weeks are more normal. centralheatking
look up versatyle or VSolar on google if you want to see more chk

If the guy has finished fitting the new diesel heater Incl pipe, pump and filter and connected the new lpg gas oven and seperate hob then I`m playing at being a kitchen fitter and carpet layer. :)

We need pictures chaps something to get Dan's attention and get him interested I am working on a nice project and i will post a few next week . Kop
[automerge]1572711827[/automerge]
If the guy has finished fitting the new diesel heater Incl pipe, pump and filter and connected the new lpg gas oven and seperate hob then I`m playing at being a kitchen fitter and carpet layer. :)
Nice one she must be taking g shape now bud ????. Kop

Nice one she must be taking shape now bud ????. Kop
She is almost there Kop, waiting on the new dashboard and gauges to turn up and the canopy guys to come and fit the new canopy, they are doing it because it`s never had a front canopy so need to fit the turnbuttons as well which I didn`t fancy doing tbh then once the galley and carpets are done that`s it for this year then need to refill the bank account before a paint job on the outside next summer.

That's the thing with boats mate they can be a bit of a money pit always something that needs doing sure it will be worth it in the end . Cheers kop
I have had two boats...whats the second best memory of owning a boat...when you buy it
the best memory is when you sell it....I cannot agree more..but at least they are cheaper
than your wife's horses...never owned any but know a few who have..bad news
centralheatking

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock