Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a insurance job to try and rescue a poorly installed quad shower the customer wants to save the tiling if possible and has a few spare so fingers crossed it may work , the loss adjuster allowed em £1500 that will just about cover materials. Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033038.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    Screenshot_20191031-033046.png
    420 KB · Views: 52
Need a few works of art posted to get him interested I am fitting a valliant 37kw system today 🤧🤧 still hanging on to this cold aswell which is not helping . Kop
[automerge]1572509572[/automerge]
I will be totaly honest , I am doing sod all work wise , but up grafting at our new house , moving sockets , upsizing gas pipe , plastering the hall ceiling this morning.
Busy busy then Mr T all the best mate . Kop

Have to keep the toilet going on this one and the old cast iron bath is moving onto the back wall. New shower going in where Henry is. Old floor coming up and ply going down with a nice mermaid floor.
20191031_083448.jpg

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock