Discuss What watch do you wear from day to day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ajones_17

I'm a bit of a watch fan so was just wondering what watches do you guys wear as a daily beater.
mines a GW-6900a G-Shock

Seiko (automatic )looks like omega but it was only £370
wife got it 4 years ago

Last edited:
sekonda. but occasionally i wear my tag (it's a fake from turkey)

Lorus £20 nylon strap glow in the dark from Argos !
My Bulgarian mate used to go mad at me he thought it crazy the boss wore a worse watch than anyone else !
Had to splash out a bit lately as pin broke !
Box of 200 new pins all sizes £1.59 free delivery (EBAY)

When i was in the armed forces i wore a G shock everyday, now i just use my phone

Not worn a watch since I left school 14 years ago, a sparky I know is mad for em goes on about this one and that one and how much they are can't see why u would wear a expensive watch to work

Havent worn one since I was a teenager. I broke one every few weeks for a while, and realised that I was using up valuable birthday and christmas presents getting replacements, so I let it be known that I didn't want any more watches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What watch do you wear from day to day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Is there a market for flushing tankless water heaters? That's all I'd do as a business. I'd buy a flush kit on Amazon and start doing it. I've...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine...
Replies
Views
I have issues with my heating systems and find it all very confusing. Everyday the system loses pressure so I wake up daily and fill the system...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock