Currently reading:
What watch do you wear from day to day

Discuss What watch do you wear from day to day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ajones_17

I'm a bit of a watch fan so was just wondering what watches do you guys wear as a daily beater.
mines a GW-6900a G-Shock

Seiko (automatic )looks like omega but it was only £370
wife got it 4 years ago

Last edited:
sekonda. but occasionally i wear my tag (it's a fake from turkey)

Lorus £20 nylon strap glow in the dark from Argos !
My Bulgarian mate used to go mad at me he thought it crazy the boss wore a worse watch than anyone else !
Had to splash out a bit lately as pin broke !
Box of 200 new pins all sizes £1.59 free delivery (EBAY)

When i was in the armed forces i wore a G shock everyday, now i just use my phone

Not worn a watch since I left school 14 years ago, a sparky I know is mad for em goes on about this one and that one and how much they are can't see why u would wear a expensive watch to work

Havent worn one since I was a teenager. I broke one every few weeks for a while, and realised that I was using up valuable birthday and christmas presents getting replacements, so I let it be known that I didn't want any more watches.

I wear a gshock for work, with timer set up for 2 min intervals :)

Got another gshock and a Nixon 38-50, which is my favourite.

Love a watch feel lost without one wear an Avia polar star for work have a seiko and an Omega for going out ...regards Turnpin:8:

20yr old Timex indiglo, still going strong on its second battery !! used to have a Tag but too expensive to damage so off to ebay it went !!

Same as Mike Jackson but in Red!

As soon as I'm home and showered, my Rolex Air king.

I bought me and the wife one 14 years ago, I could sell them tomorrow for more !!

favourite was my Houyer before tag took them over, lasted years, but its in need of tlc so the seiko lasted 5 years and anything decent gets killed so now its a £19 casio u cant bend it :)

favourite was my Houyer before tag took them over, lasted years, but its in need of tlc so the seiko lasted 5 years and anything decent gets killed so now its a £19 casio u cant bend it :)

Yes indeed! I have a couple of old Heuer Chronos in the drawer.

Have an old G-Shock for the day duty.

I have an omega sea master that was a present years ago wore it no more than half a dozen times it's in a box somewhere

At work I wear a g-shock, pretty tough and has a timer for doing TT's.

When going out I've an Armani watch.

I haven't worn a watch since school, always use my phone these days. A watch would just get ruined at work aswell :)

I have a Casio HD which is digital but also has a normal clock face. It's waterproof, rubber, has stopwatch and timer which I use for tightness testing and gas rates, it can store ten phone numbers in it. Has a ten year battery and a load of other crap.

Only about 30 quid I think.

But I have to take it off to get my mits into boilers

This is my favourite.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one of these about 20 year ago for a bullseye, was valued about £300.00 or so. Only where it when i'm going out.

41sj08QnrPL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice valuable time piece! Keep it mint

I have had it for a long time and unfortunately I didn't look after it either so not in great shape but can't get rid its sentimental value is more than its worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What watch do you wear from day to day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back