Discuss what percentage of fitters own a powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use my power flush machine and I use it in conjunction with my magna-cleanse at the same time and use a drill attachment on hammer to agitate each rad. I prefer sentinel chemicals myself but each to their own. If the customer doesn't want it doing then they can employ the guy down the pub to fit their boiler. I just go back a month later to put everything right and report it.
That’s exactly the way I do it. I would not do an install without doing a flush. Are we not reliable to do at all times a flush when installing a new boiler ... as far as I know we are and therefore there is no cutting corners. I would never cut corners and take the time to do the job right ... no just because I have to but because the customers are paying for it in full and I’m taking pride in my work. I also like sentinel very much but have seen that Aden is very good too. I may try now few times Adey ...

I own a powerflush and always quote with a boiler install. It also justifies 2 of us on a job.

I own a powerflush and always quote with a boiler install. It also justifies 2 of us on a job.
Do you quote including a PF or offer it as an extra ? I find in this area people are more concerned about Price maybe in more affluent areas they will have it done ! out here in the sticks its the cost, unless you are happy to do it for nothing,

Do you quote including a PF or offer it as an extra ? I find in this area people are more concerned about Price maybe in more affluent areas they will have it done ! out here in the sticks its the cost, unless you are happy to do it for nothing,
If they want me to complete the job it is done as standard. Included in the price.

If they don't want the flush I don't want the job..... I'm not that desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what percentage of fitters own a powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock