Discuss Vokera Compact 29 HE won't ignite without the case cover seal removed....? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one exactly like this the other day, slid fan out took out venturies and washed them out. Boiler fired first time

I had one too. Fitted new venturis as they are updated and now plastic and resist scaling. Cost about ÂŁ15 for the set. Couldn't be arsed to take the old ones out and clean them to find they still wouldn't work.

if they are like the plastic ferolli ones dont touch them in 3 years time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Will be my first port of call on monday morning! Now I remember why I don't do repairs much lol
give me back to back installs any day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Compact 29 HE won't ignite without the case cover seal removed....? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're all going to make the most of the sunshine today. For those of you in front of computers, and more...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone can help. I have a bizarre ignition fault on a Vokera compact 24 (old one not the HE) where the boiler will not fire with...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
C
This boiler is driving me nuts, I have spent hours trying to sort it, cost me a fortune on the phone to vokera tech who to be honest seem to be...
Replies
Views
T
Never fit these let alone work on them. Had one the other morning not firing up. I was positive it was the air pressure switch to I fitted a new...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock