Currently reading:
Vokera boilers

Discuss Vokera boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tackleburger

Never fit these let alone work on them. Had one the other morning not firing up. I was positive it was the air pressure switch to I fitted a new one the boiler fired up with the case and the main seal plate off. so thinking it was sorted I put the covers on fired the hot water on same again. only fires with the coverwith the seal slightly open. I thought fan or blocked flue but it's an old mynute and looks like a nightmare to remove the van to check out the venturi. I get home tonight and I had a call from a bloke with a Linea with the same problem. Anyone familiar with this fault I don't have much time to faff around.

Remove the venturi and wash it out. Blowing through it will not work.
Vokeras (and Sabres ie rebadged Vokera) are very prone to this.

Fitted a Linea HE on Monday. 1st Vokera i have fitted for years at the insistance of the cust. What a pile of rubbish

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap it's the venturi.
Remove the flue connector elbow, put a long thin screw driver down into the venturi, at the same time pull off an air pressure tube on the fan connector & put another thin screwdriver into the venturi, waggle these about, should clear blockage the blow through. put screwdriver into other a p tube connection & clean. Check tubes & reassemble, should cure problem

i got a vokera compact 24he and im waiting on air pressure switch to come,was told it will take up to 2 weeks to get it from supplier, hope i dont have the same problem.

I have fitted about 3 of these boilers and they are a pig to fit IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock