Search the forum,

Discuss Viewing pictures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Why are guests not allowed to see full size versions of pics which show up as a thumbnail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viewing pictures in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one work. They are both the same. This one is missing the vacuum breaker. They may have never been turned on (or even opened) since the building was built...
Replies
Views
I’m getting water in my boiler which I think is coming from the flue (pictured). Is it likely that the issue is with the flue itself or the roof junction? I guess if it is the roof then I’m better asking a roofer rather than a heating engineer - right?
Replies
Views
Is it OK to have my boiler in a full height 600mm larder unit 2000mm high,instead of a normal wall boiler unit ? So i can store stuff underneath ,but maintaining the minimim gap around the boiler for servicing etc See pic of my boiler
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual safety check before the fault developed. He said the boiler is ok with no fault. He said there must be a leak under the floor boards causing hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock