Discuss Boiler in tall larder unit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Is it OK to have my boiler in a full height 600mm larder unit 2000mm high,instead of a normal wall boiler unit ?

So i can store stuff underneath ,but maintaining the minimim gap around the boiler for servicing etc
See pic of my boiler

Attachments

• 20230918_085717.jpg
    20230918_085717.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 21
Yes don’t see a problem aslong as you can still get the test probe in the flue

Reply to Boiler in tall larder unit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock