Discuss Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
its no consolation mate but Plumbs are doing a couple of deals on a Fein multi tool and Marcrist DDM core drill, might be worth a look.

also tool stop are

Its a hastle doing it but I unload all powertools in doors at night, I just couldn't sleep even if I'd left a single one in there.

Ive said this again and i'll say it again fellas, aftermarket deadlocks for your van or slam locks, forget about what comes on the van as standard that wont stop anyone with access to the internet

Spend the £500 or more on a decent set of locks and sleep better at night or when your working in a rough area

Ive said this again and i'll say it again fellas, aftermarket deadlocks for your van or slam locks, forget about what comes on the van as standard that wont stop anyone with access to the internet

Spend the £500 or more on a decent set of locks and sleep better at night or when your working in a rough area

You don't arf repeat yourself, I say repeat yourself :thinking:

Agree fully mate, getting locks fitted Sat morn on side and rear
Hadn't heard about the key fiasco before now, or maybe I did but chose tomignore it

I think most of us are guilty of ignoring the warnings until its too late, its just bad luck that choads get away with this kind of thing so much.

Feel for you mate hearing a lot of guys having their van done around here.

I bought a Vito with the locks already bust 3year ago - would be easy for them to get in but nobody has tried.
Do all the people who have had their vans broken into, leave them on a driveway or the street?? Mines on the street but right outside my house but you can clearly see it from the main road

Last edited:
Mine was out the back of my house, cul de sac

Really annoyed me that did

Feel for anyone who has tools nicked. Really do

You don't arf repeat yourself, I say repeat yourself :thinking:

Agree fully mate, getting locks fitted Sat morn on side and rear
Hadn't heard about the key fiasco before now, or maybe I did but chose tomignore it

I fitted mine myself, I've also got a van vault for added piece of mind with the power tools

The only thing is to remember to lock them, but if someone gets past my vans standard locks and then gets past the dead locks and gets into the van vault they deserve my tools for there effort

sadly if its the mk7 transit? not the latest shape,one before thats seen everywhere,you dont need a key to break in,just a bread knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
Fuming, bloody van got broken into last night in the Premier Inn carpark in Tewkesbury! I came out this morning about 6:30 opened the...
Replies
Views
Just gone through my power tool kit today got quite a bit 1x 12v dewalt drill 1x 18v dewalt drill ( on last legs) 1 x 240v cheap drill 1x 110v...
Replies
Views
U
My van got broken into saturday night and all my tools and drills got stolen. I work for a firm but apparently i will receive £300 on J.I.B...
Replies
Views
D
Anybody else got a Makita 8391 I've had mine for about 4 years and the last year has been a right pain..... First up the motor needed replacing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock