Discuss Van broken into and everything gone, nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thieves had a taste for quality (Makita tools). It used to be a capital offence stealing a tradesmans tools. But in this do gooding world it don't count for nothing. Sorry to hear your plight.

i work for a firm though so the van writing is a given. I'll just have to buy them again. I will have to start keeping things in my house but its easier said that done that though. Apparently if it would of been in works time i could of claimed it all back.

had my hand tools taken about 2 years ago , since I have had a tool insurance cost about £400 and cover everything up to £5,000.00

had my hand tools taken about 2 years ago , since I have had a tool insurance cost about £400 and cover everything up to £5,000.00
thats not bad, but i heard dosnt cover after 9 at night and 6 in the morning,
have you checked the small print.

Sorry to hear that pal, was your van alarmed out of interest?

So sorry to hear that mate, really feel for you. I had my car vadalised and makes you feel sick

mine does but excludes sundays for some reason?
where do you live?

im in herts,only heard about the time zone.so have never bothered.
the 2 times i had it done was early hours of the morning.

going to have to bloody check mine now. I paid 250 for my tool insurance upto 5 grand. Going to put dead bolts on the doors hopefully it will help.

sorry to hear about this though mate.

Really feel for you it`s not nice at all hope they catch them and throw the book at them regards turnpin:33:

its a sad day when skum steal tools of the trade, but I lost the lot from my garage 5 years ago, wooden doors turn to chips, probably a local druggie fresh out of nick. He did it again to a local builder and was caught in the premises, so had a good hiding there before the police arrived, then when he got home from court a few weeks later, a couple of other builders introduced themselves as they thought he might have done the dirty on their store as well. Havent seen the little scrote in town since then, prehaps he got the message, the builders were rather big lads!!!!!

Had mine done also last year also mate gutted but try your local cash converters they may turn up there.

good shout, we got house broken into fri at 4pm about 5yrs ago, went to cash convertors on the sat morn on the off chance of leaving a note of what was nicked just in case, when in the queue in front of me was 5 stone of skin and bone, 4 legs and 7 teeth between them, and out of their bin bag came ALL my stuff, FFS there was nearly a riot in the shop, haha my son and i got arrested for grievous bodily harm and attempted abduction, my son said to the cop "lucky you got here so soon or it would have been murder" charges got dropped due to lack of evidence and the case got postponed 3-4 times on the house breaking for them, heard one of them died of an overdose, so alls well that ends well

good shout, we got house broken into fri at 4pm about 5yrs ago, went to cash convertors on the sat morn on the off chance of leaving a note of what was nicked just in case, when in the queue in front of me was 5 stone of skin and bone, 4 legs and 7 teeth between them, and out of their bin bag came ALL my stuff, FFS there was nearly a riot in the shop, haha my son and i got arrested for grievous bodily harm and attempted abduction, my son said to the cop "lucky you got here so soon or it would have been murder" charges got dropped due to lack of evidence and the case got postponed 3-4 times on the house breaking for them, heard one of them died of an overdose, so alls well that ends well

good to see the general public has its own justice being dished out up north, seems to be all they understand as coppers and courts just do paperwork and send them back to carry on!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van broken into and everything gone, nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock