Search the forum,

Discuss Power tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just gone through my power tool kit today got quite a bit

1x 12v dewalt drill
1x 18v dewalt drill ( on last legs)
1 x 240v cheap drill
1x 110v makita ripsaw
1x 110v makita drill
1x 240v makita drill
1x 24v makita drill
1x 18v makita drill
1x rems amigo
1x 18 v milwaukee
1x milwakee impact driver
1x milwaukee 18v fuel thingy ( the big gun)
2x circ saws

Plus a few old school carp drills

I bet they don't say this at training centres it will cost a small fortune in power tools

Just gone through my power tool kit today got quite a bit

1x 12v dewalt drill
1x 18v dewalt drill ( on last legs)
1 x 240v cheap drill
1x 110v makita ripsaw
1x 110v makita drill
1x 240v makita drill
1x 24v makita drill
1x 18v makita drill
1x rems amigo
1x 18 v milwaukee
1x milwakee impact driver
1x milwaukee 18v fuel thingy ( the big gun)
2x circ saws

Plus a few old school carp drills

I bet they don't say this at training centres it will cost a small fortune in power tools

I bet there's a white X painted on your driveway in the morning..

Will do, have googled address, would be happy to carry Rems and Milwaukee stuuf, you happy with rest ? ;)

Your not lying college never mentioned all the gear I've got off the top of my head

Dewalt 18v hamer drill
Dewalt 18v impact
Dewalt 14v angle drill
Dewalt 18v circular saw
Makita 240v circular
Makita 110v core drill
Dewalt 240v sds drill
Hitachi 240v sds
Bosh 110v breaker sds
Dewalt 110v/18v wet&dry
Stanley laser level
No name 110v wet tile cutter x5
No name 240v wet tile cutter x1
110v transformer
Evolution chop saw
Makita 240v recip saw
Bosh 240v grinders 4"
Bosh 240v grinders 9" x2
Nu tool 4" grinders
No name multi tool
Bosh multi tool
240v nail gun
Compressor
Assortment of compressor tools
Air nail gun
110v cement mixer
Bosh router
Bosh sander
Bosh jig saw
Bosh planer
Bosh random orbit sander

Not to mention the accessories to go with

And probley more that I can't think of

Last edited:
I wouldnt know where to start but if we totted up what we had, i bet its a fair few grand worth stuff just to get going on a monday. Not including the stuff weve lost, knackered and burnt out over the years. And then some joe public wonder why we charge what we do.

I only carry a dewalt 10.8v twinpack with a torch to fit the batteries, and a dewalt 240v 3 mode sds , also a kane 250 analyser , and a henry hoover and a hitachi 18v cicular saw,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock