Discuss Urgently need a Grundfos Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all, dropped the Grundfos 15-50 bleed valve down the floorboards out of reach. The whole contents of the water tank has emptied. Looked online but can only see options to buy a whole new pump when we only need a replacement valve. Any ideas?? Thanks

Try a scrap yard or a large plumbers merchant. Merchants always have faulty stock to return and scrappiest will,have a few too.
Where abouts are you based?

Its when you mentioned a bleed valve that threw me.
I will have one and could post you it , but if you remove the screw it shouldnt empty a tank , you may need a new pump anyway

Its when you mentioned a bleed valve that threw me.
I will have one and could post you it , but if you remove the screw it shouldnt empty a tank , you may need a new pump anyway
Thank you so much!
My mom watched a YouTube video as we were having hearing upstairs but not down. I Don’t think we turn of everything we needed too, but the whole central heating system needs replacing

Thank you so much!
My mom watched a YouTube video as we were having hearing upstairs but not down. I Don’t think we turn of everything we needed too, but the whole central heating system needs replacing

lol , this plumbing and heating lark isnt that easy lol .you should be able to send me a private message on here , dont put your address online , email is fine .

Before you fit the replacement bleed screw in the pump spread a towel out under the pump, not to catch water but to catch the screw, in case you drop it.:eek:

TBH if you only have heating upstairs sounds like the pump has gone

Reply to Urgently need a Grundfos Valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back