Discuss tundish problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lee17

Hi i'm trying to find out what the name and where to get a metal tundish like unit that fits onto the back of the toilet wooden panel for concealed cistern next to the back to wall toilet pan it has a small chrome veiw window. Thank for any help.

Hi i'm trying to find out what the name and where to get a metal tundish like unit that fits onto the back of the toilet wooden panel for concealed cistern next to the back to wall toilet pan it has a small chrome veiw window. Thank for any help.

Never heard of it and that don't make sense to me

it,s on a commercial property customers toilets and all the cisterns are fitted with it on there overflows its company policy (apparently)

Must be on a water meter, swap the syphons for internal overflow type, might be easier.

IMG00177-20111212-1412.jpg IMG00178-20111212-1412.jpg IMG00179-20111212-1413.jpg these are the pics of the overflow tundish that i am looking for and the customer wants like for like.

ive fitted loads but cant recall a name for them used so the tundish is visible but vandal proof use a different syphon which will give o/f into pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tundish problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

With a toilet fit to a concealed cistern vanity were the front panel slides up if you need access it at later date and fitting Is it advisable to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
I’d like to replace the toilet in my house with a back to wall one. The plan is to build a panel on stud work to conceal the cistern and then use...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock